The British Association of Seating Equipment Suppliers (BASES) is the lead trade association for manufacturers and suppliers of spectator seating.
BASES’ activities include:
- Production of industry guidelines
- Liaison with relevant bodies including the Department of Culture, Media & Sport and sports governing bodies
- Lobbying of both UK government and the EU
- Representation of the industry on national and international standards boards
The BASES logo is a guarantee that a company has fulfilled the membership criteria – the same criteria that many customers use to filter potential suppliers.
BASES Members will:
- Meet minimum standards of experience, proficiency and commercial competence
- Comply with relevant British and European Standards (BS and CEN)
- Have a minimum of £10m public liability insurance
For confidence in your seating… look for the BASES Logo